Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakira_Queen
ShakiraKingdom queen
ShakiraKingdom queen
Shakira_Queen

Female
Number of posts : 454
Shakira cd : Donde Estan Los Ladrones?(1998)
Shakira cd : Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)! Base_image44
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Shakira: holized

Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)! Empty
PostSubject: Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)!   Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Barranquilla has just launched a campaign in order to make the women of the city involving themselves in the life and development on their city.
Shaki had written a speech that has been read saturday night during the concert.(Shaki wasn't there):

'' BARRANQUIELLAS.

Este no es un día cualquiera, es el día en que las mujeres de mi tierra, por primera vez, nos reunimos a juntar nuestras fuerzas por una mejor ciudad y un mejor país forjado por nosotras!

Muchas veces he escuchado decir: "detrás de un gran hombre siempre hay una gran mujer"; así mismo, pienso que detrás de un gran pueblo ha habido grandes mujeres!!!

Y esa mujer, síntesis del amor, de la entrega, de la abnegación y la pasión sin limites, está expresada en cada una de ustedes, está expresada en mi madre, en las madres de cada una de nosotras y en las madres de nuestras madres.

Las he visto con mis propios ojos en las estudiantes, las maestras, las religiosas, las médicas, las enfermeras, las catedráticas, las vendedoras de mango y corozo, en todas aquellas mujeres que desde el inicio de mi vida me han enseñado la bendición y el lujo de haber nacido en esta tierra que tiene tanto para mostrarle al mundo, esta tierra que no se parece a ninguna otra.

Estamos aquí hoy por una razón; para mirarnos mutuamente y reconocernos, reconocer la fuerza que hay en cada una de nosotras, esa misma fuerza potenciada por nuestra unión.

Estamos aquí para reconocer el talento del que estamos hechas, nuestro potencial y todo aquello que podemos lograr si usamos nuestra voz.

La mujer barranquillera, desde su hogar, por siglos fue esculpiendo a esta tierra e imprimiéndole a sus hijos el espíritu indestructible de esta ciudad; fue dejando gravada en estas calles la alegría de nuestra gente; la mujer barranquillera fue quien le enseñó a bailar a esta tierra y también a sonreír ante la adversidad.

Ahora que hemos cumplido con esa tarea, en este siglo y en esta década, tenemos las mujeres una responsabilidad aun mayor, la de no ser invisibles, la de levantar nuestra voz para que sea escuchada en esta ciudad, en este país, en el mundo. Tenemos el mandato de rebelarnos ante todo aquello con lo que nunca estuvimos de acuerdo y nunca estaremos de acuerdo, la posibilidad de conducirnos, de guiarnos hacia un país más justo, más equitativo, hacia un presente y un futuro en el que todo niño desde ya reciba una educación digna, para que no se quede un solo niño por fuera de nuestras escuelas, que no permitamos más en nuestro tiempo un solo niño con hambre. Tenemos el deber de velar para que cada niño, sin importar la raza, el sexo, su condición social o económica, reciba las oportunidades que toda persona merece, porque la educación y la alimentación de nuestros hijos no son un lujo como nos lo han hecho creer, sino un derecho de todos y para todos, sin excepción.

A nosotras nos toca reclamar y luchar para que se ejerzan y se respeten los derechos de nuestros hijos, que serán entonces los derechos de los hijos de nuestros hijos, los derechos de una nación.

Las mujeres colombianas compartimos hoy un destino común; el de no conformarnos con poco, el de ir por más. Y sepan que admiro profundamente a la mujer nacida en esta tierra, a la que debo lo que soy y lo que he conseguido y a grandes mujeres barranquilleras que han marcado mi vida desde sus comienzos, mujeres que me enseñaron y me inspiraron. Mujeres como mi madre Nidia Ripoll, como las profesoras y religiosas de mi colegio, como tantas amigas y como personas ilustres, joyas de nuestro tesoro patrio, mujeres ejemplos de vida, obra y palabra como mi inolvidable Meira Del Mar, Estercita Forero y muchas más.

Si Dios me dejara volver a nacer y me preguntara en qué cuerpo escogiera para regresar a este mundo, le pediría que me diera otra vez las caderas, las manos, el corazón y la palabra de una barranquillera.

Las invito para que vayamos por más y que jamás nos conformemos con poco. Recordemos siempre que
Las invito para que vayamos por más y que jamás nos conformemos con poco. Recordemos siempre que nuestra querida ciudad tiene nombre de mujer! O, al menos, camina como una, siempre hacia adelante.

Las quiero mucho! Shakira.

http://www.eltiempo.com/nacion/caribe/2008-04-20/ARTICULO-WEB-NOTA_INTERIOR-4110027.html

(And thanks to Shakiranne)
Thranslation Lol

The city of Barranquilla has just thrown a campaign, entitled "BarranquiElla", who has for objective to incite the women to involve in the development of their city. On Saturday evening, during a concert celebrating the launch of this campaign , was read a speech written by Shakira.
Women's hundreds were present during this event :

Shakira's speech to the women of Barranquilla
" Today is not a day as the others. It is when, for the first time, us, the women of my country, us gather to collect our strengths to build a better city and a better country!

I heard several times: " behind a big man there is always a big woman "; also I think that behind big people there was big women!!!

And this woman, synthesis of the love, the dedication, the self-abnegation and the unlimited passion, expresses himself in each of you, she expresses himself at my mother's, at each of our mothers and at the mothers of our mothers.

I saw them of my own eyes at the students, the primary school teachers, the nuns, the woman doctors, the nurses, the academics, the saleswomen of mango and of corozo, at all these women who since the beginning of
Since the beginning of my life showed me the luck which I have to have been born in this country which has so things to be shown to the world, this country which looks like no other one.

Today we are here for a reason; to look at us mutually and recognize the strength which there is in each of us, the same strength which is multiplied tenfold by our union.
We are here to recognize the talent which there is in us, our potential and all that we
We are here to recognize talent that there is in us, our potential and what we can achieve if we make our voices heard.

Since its outbreak, the woman barranquillera carved this land for centuries and has passed on to his children the spirit of this city indestructible. It has left these streets etched in the joy of our people. Barranquillera The woman is the one who has learned to this country to dance and smile at the face of adversity.
Now that we have accomplished this task, we, us women, an even greater responsibility, not to be invisible, to raise our voices to be heard in this city, in this country, in this World. We have a duty to rebel against us anything with which we have not been in agreement with what we will never agree, we have the opportunity to guide this country to become fairer and more equitable , so that in future every child receives an education worthy of the name, no child is deprived of school or suffer from hunger. We have a duty to ensure that every child, regardless of race, gender, social or economic status, has the opportunities that everyone deserves, because education and nutrition of our children are not a luxury contrary to what made us believe, but a right of all and for all, without exception.

We must fight for the rights of our children to be recognized and respected, because it will be the rights of our children and the rights of our nation.

We, the Colombian women, now share the same destiny, as we meet little, to go ever further. And I admire deeply aware that the woman born on this earth, the one to whom I owe everything that I am and what I have achieved, and I admire women also large barranquilleras that marked my life since its beginning, women who taught me everything that I wanted. Women like my mother Nidia Ripoll, like teachers and religious my college, like so many friends and celebrities, who are jewels of our country, women who are examples of life as my unforgettable Meira del Mar , Estercita Forero and many others.

If God let me revive and asked me what body I choose to return to this world, I would ask him to give me once again the hips, hands, the heart and the words of a barranquillera.

I invite you to what we were going ever further and that we will never contentions little. We always remember that our beloved town bears the name of a woman! Or at least it moves forward like a woman, we are going.

I love you very much! Shakira"
Back to top Go down
https://shakirakingdom.rpg-board.net
Mimi
Advanced-belly user
Advanced-belly user
Mimi

Female
Number of posts : 124
Shakira cd : Donde Estan Los Ladrones?(1998)
Shakira cd : Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)! Base_image33
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)!   Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:53 am

Smilee Nice! She's such a good speach maker Nono
Back to top Go down

Shakira speech for women in Baranquilla (BarranquiElla)!
Page 1 of 1