Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hai, Friends !!I'm finally back !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kkh
Belly-Moderator
Belly-Moderator
kkh

Male
Number of posts : 337
Shakira cd : Laundry Service [Washed and Dried](2002)
Shakira cd : Hai, Friends !!I'm finally back !!!! Base_image66
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Hai, Friends !!I'm finally back !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hai, Friends !!I'm finally back !!!!   Hai, Friends !!I'm finally back !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:57 am

Hai Friends !!!

Yah !!!! Finally I am back to my loveable forum...to my friends..and my life....

I specially thanks to GOD to offer my second life. Yes, friends !! I faced death. It's really a life and death sruggle !!

I am now ok. Doctor said, I will be fully cure by one and half month time. Some pains remaining. But, I am mentally and physically ok now !!

I am gratefull to my nanny, who pray for me a lot, even in bethleham also.

Thanks to tiny sister Ruma, who update u and also me...time to time regarding my health and ur news also.

Hai guys you people really love me....and I also love you.

I also grateful to Shakira and all of you...for discuss about me, pray for me,birthday wish, send LM, PM, even phone me. specially thanks and love to...my sister Clair,my friends Vero, Dore, Ojos Timor,Nikky,Luca the great K,Jovana,Shakigrecia,Vaso,Shakidaki,
melinashaki,rmn,Mimi,Ojosasi,St.R.Shakira,Sergio,Peggy,Amber,Kari,
intuicion.....

Okey friends !! Again I am here and hope to enjoy everymoment with you..............

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hai, Friends !!I'm finally back !!!!
Page 1 of 1